Spotify is one of the most famous music web-based features. It brings many tunes to the table, and its library is continually developing. Be that as it may, at times clients might experience blunders which can baffle. One such blunder is “Spotify Can’t Play Current Song”.
The primary thing you ought to do is restart the application. Here and there, this straightforward advance can tackle the issue with next to no other investigating required! In the case of restarting doesn’t work, take a stab at uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify application once more. This could clear up any reserve or transitory records that are causing the issue for your situation.
Simple Ways to Fix “Spotify Can’t Play Current Song” Error?
Spotify can’t play current song is a typical issue. The most well-known causes are:
- Your web association delays to even consider streaming music.
- You probably won’t have a web association by any means.
- You probably won’t have sufficient extra room on your gadget to stream music.
Take care of this issue by following the means underneath:
Check your web association and ensure you have it on or interface with a Wi-Fi network that has great sign strength.
Erase a song from your playlist to let loose space for new tunes to be downloaded.
For what reason Can’t I Play Songs on Spotify on My Phone?
It’s conceivable that your phone is running out of extra room. If so, you can erase a portion of the applications on your phone to let loose space.
If you’re having trouble playing music on Spotify, it very well might be on the grounds that there is an issue with your web association. Verify whether you have a sufficient association or take a stab at interfacing with Wi-Fi. If you’re having trouble, contact client care for help.
4 Possible Fixes for the “Spotify Can’t Play Current Song” Issue
Spotify is an exceptionally famous music web-based feature. Notwithstanding, it has been accounted for that Spotify can’t play the present song issue that is happening more habitually.
The following are four potential fixes for this issue:
- Restarting the application on your cell phone or tablet.
- Resetting the application on your cell phone or tablet.
- Disengaging from Wi-Fi and interfacing with a cell organization.
- Switch off Bluetooth and Airplane mode on your gadget prior to switching off Wi-Fi and reconnecting to Wi-Fi.
Spotify Can’t Play the Current Song Windows 10
This is an exceptionally normal issue, and it’s generally brought about by an obsolete driver. The drivers are vital to the exhibition of your PC, so it’s critical to constantly have the most recent ones.
- Update your drivers.
- Restart your PC.
- Unplug any USB gadgets (like a mouse or console) that you’re not utilizing.
- Try playing the tune once more and check whether it works now.
There are many motivations behind why this may be going on and there are steps that you can take to fix this issue all alone, however if you can’t sort it out then we suggest reaching Spotify client care for help.